Mailmint incompatibility

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free Mailmint incompatibility

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Daniela
    Participant

Hi!

I’ve just added a new plug-in, Mailmint, which is relatively new so no entries about it on the forum. It allows me to create marketing email campaigns.

I created my first one but even though the emails got sent the links in them don’t work. It take my subscribers to an error page

403 Forbidden Error

If you arrived here due to a search or clicking on a link click your
    Browser’s back button to return to the previous page. Thank you.

Your IP Address: 181.230.27.122

BPS Plugin 403 Error Page

I have the security log info, should I post it to? I’m not sure how to solve this…

Thanks in advance

Daniela

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Yep, please post the Security Log entry that shows what is being blocked.

Daniela
    Participant

Thanks for your reply! This is the security log.

[403 GET Request: January 31, 2024 11:17 am]
    BPS: 6.9
    WP: 6.4.3
    Event Code: BFHS - Blocked/Forbidden Hacker or Spammer
    Solution: N/A - Hacker/Spammer Blocked/Forbidden
    REMOTE_ADDR: 190.99.68.2
    Host Name: mail.net-alliance.net.ar
    SERVER_PROTOCOL: HTTP/1.1
    HTTP_CLIENT_IP:
    HTTP_FORWARDED:
    HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR: 190.99.68.2
    HTTP_X_CLUSTER_CLIENT_IP:
    REQUEST_METHOD: GET
    HTTP_REFERER: android-app://com.google.android.gm/
    REQUEST_URI: /?action=mint_action&target=https://forms.gle/7KSq5jzESxDxPW9W9&hash=d2921a40e899ec5f27e3e95f5ea151e5
    QUERY_STRING: action=mint_action&target=https://forms.gle/7KSq5jzESxDxPW9W9&hash=d2921a40e899ec5f27e3e95f5ea151e5
    HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 10; K) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/121.0.0.0 Mobile Safari/537.36
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Looks like an RFI attack.  Try this fix > [incorrect fix URL removed]

Daniela
    Participant

Thanks for your reply. I’m afraid I don’t know how to code… But I suspect the fix you gave me applies to the plugin mentioned in the post, would it be the same if my plugin is Mailmint (and not Wp Mail SMPT)? Or will I need to change anything? If so… how do I do it?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Oops posted the wrong fix. This is the correct fix > https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/constant-contact/#post-40940.  The fix is copy and paste and does not require any coding.

Daniela
    Participant

No worries. The post you sent me says “Copy the modified BPS Query String Exploits below to this BPS Root Custom Code text box: CUSTOM CODE BPSQSE BPS QUERY STRING EXPLOITS”… well… what does “modified BPS Query String Exploits” mean? Because I need to add that to the BPS Root Custoe code, right?

This may be a stupid question… but truly I’m at a loss here, so thanks for your help.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Go to the BPS htaccess File Options page > Custom Code tab page > click the Root htaccess File Custom Code accordion button > go to this Custom Code text box > 12. CUSTOM CODE BPSQSE BPS QUERY STRING EXPLOITS. Then copy the modified BPS Query String Exploits in that forum link, paste it, save your changes and run the Setup Wizard.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.