MScan – How to delete row

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free MScan – How to delete row

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Hi, after doing an MScan on a client’s Admin, a suspicious PharmHack entry came up in the db. I couldn’t find either of the files the scan said to delete from the theme and root folder, and only one of the eight db option name rows mentioned in the dialog box came up – ftp_credentials, with the value a:3:{s:8:”hostname”;s:9:”localhost”;s:8:”username”;N;s:15:”connection_type”;s:3:”ftp”;} and autoload=Yes

I’m not  exactly astute when it comes to editing databases, and I’m a bit thrown off by the fact that instead of just deleting the row when I select it and choose Delete (I’m working in PHPMyAdmin) it loads a page where I can edit each of the “cells” in the row. Do I just remove all the information in each cell – option name, option value, row ID and autoload, and then Save (and/or click “Go”?)?

Also, a scan of wp-includes found an htaccess file in that directory. I’m not sure if the following constitutes the contents of a default BPS .htaccess or not:

<Files *.php>
    deny from all
    </Files>
    <Files wp-tinymce.php>
    allow from all
    </Files>
    <Files ms-files.php>
    allow from all
    </Files>

Thanks for your help

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

This is a false alarm that you can safely ignore in the MScan View|Ignore Suspicious DB Entries Form.

The .htaccess file in the /wp-includes/ folder is not a BPS .htaccess file.  The htaccess code looks safe and legitimate.  So you can also ignore this.

Hannah
    Participant

That is great to hear. Thank you so much!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.