Multiple PHP errors

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free Multiple PHP errors

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Terry
    Participant

I am getting the following errors on a site that is using the free version of BPS.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/bps-mu-tools.php on line 455

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/bps-mu-tools.php on line 459

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/bps-mu-tools.php on line 463

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/bps-mu-tools.php on line 467

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/bps-mu-tools.php on line 471

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/bps-mu-tools.php on line 475

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/admin/includes/admin.php on line 347

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/bps-mu-tools.php:455) in /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6270

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/bps-mu-tools.php:455) in /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1310

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/bps-mu-tools.php:455) in /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/functions.php on line 568

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/functions.php on line 617

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/functions.php on line 617

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/functions.php on line 753

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/functions.php on line 791

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/functions.php on line 795

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/functions.php on line 851

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/functions.php on line 855

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/functions.php on line 911

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/functions.php on line 915

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/functions.php on line 948

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/functions.php on line 952

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/functions.php on line 991

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/functions.php on line 995

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/functions.php on line 1040

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/functions.php on line 1044

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/growthcurve/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/hud-autofix-whitelist.php on line 768
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Try deactivating all of your other plugins and clearing any caching plugin’s cache and your Browser cache and let me know if that does anything.

I’m not seeing those php errors on my test site.  Not sure what would be triggering those php errors on your site?  If you want to send me a WordPress Administrator login to this website so I can take a look at this then send the WordPress Administrator login to:  info at ait-pro dot com.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I did some debugging tests with WP_DEBUG and the Query Monitor plugin and am not seeing these PHP errors. The PHP errors have to do with the new BPS MU Tools must-use plugin’s DB Options > bulletproof_security_options_mu_wp_autoupdate.  “Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by…” PHP errors typically indicate that you are doing some sort of Debugging.  Are you Debugging using some other method other than WP_DEBUG or the Query Monitor plugin?

hmm actually the php errors have to do with several different BPS plugin DB options.  Are you doing any sort of database caching?  Have the database table prefix names been changed recently? Has the database been restored recently?  Maybe the database is damaged/corrupted?

Terry
    Participant

I sent an email with admin login info. Your help is appreciated.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Tested PHP7.4.9 with WP_DEBUG and the same exact problem did not occur with the php errors being displayed on the site, but these php errors were logged in the WordPress debug.log file.  So the issue is related to PHP7.4.9 and the WP_DEBUG constant.  I’ll fix whatever is causing these php errors in BPS 4.3 and BPS Pro 14.9. Important Note: These php Notice errors only occur when using WP_DEBUG. They do not occur when you are not using WP_DEBUG.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.