WP Toolbar – Available Updates not displaying correctly

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free WP Toolbar – Available Updates not displaying correctly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bea
    Participant

May I just inquire if there is a known issue relating to Network activation – We run numerous multi-sites and currently there is an anomaly that appears to only be present when BPS is active.
    The network sites are displaying an incorrect update count (appears to be all of the previous updates that have been instigated across the network.)
    This number is correct when BPS is deactivated

msincorrectupdatecount

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I checked both BPS free and BPS Pro on a Network|Multisite site and the WP Toolbar Available Updates count is correct with the BPS plugin activated.  Maybe try deactivating all of your other plugins and only activate the BPS plugin and see what happens?  Note: I performed 1 plugin update for testing so the count changed from 5 to 4 in the 2 screenshots below.

Bea
    Participant

Thank you again for your invaluable support.
    Will move a site to sanbox and work through – it is odd as we have numerous multisites at present with the anomaly – may be a combination of regularly used plugins so will test away and come back when we find something. 🙂

Bea
    Participant

Just a followup to let you know it all appears to relate to this issue,
    Removed and the updates (which are indeed valid – ie really did have 41 waiting oh-dear)
    have removed the exclude and the plugin in question – thank you so very much again 🙂

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/open-web-analytics-403-error/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.