Must Use – BPS Pro MU Tools

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Must Use – BPS Pro MU Tools

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    guy te watson
    Participant

Why am I getting this on my Plugins Menu “Must Use – BPS Pro MU Tools”

Everything else seems to be working. What is this about.  How do I Fix

Checks if the /bulletproof-security/ plugin folder has been renamed or deleted. Checks if the BPS Pro plugin has been deactivated. Email alerts are sent every 5 minutes when the BPS Pro plugin folder has been renamed or deleted or the BPS Pro plugin has been deactivated. To disable these checks and the email alerts click the Disable Link. When you click the Disable Link you will see an Enable Link if you would like to enable the BPS Pro MU Tools must-use plugin again.
    Version 3.0 | By AITpro

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

It’s a new must-use plugin we added that adds additional layers of security, checks, etc. 😉  The more technical explanation is that ARQ Automation has become so complex these days we needed some additional functionality “outside” of the BPS Pro plugin code itself. Hope that made sense.  😉

guy te watson
    Participant

I don’t understand. You have not explained.  Is this normal for it to always be in the Plugins menu under a “Must Use” link now.

Is “Must Use” a feature on the normal Plugins menu that I have never run into before, that’s all and it is normal to have a plugin(s) registering under this link menu?

Should I keep it enabled?

Why does it say a folder is missing, this makes it seem like there is a problem and BPS is not install or working properly?

When it says “Checks if the /bulletproof-security/ plugin folder has been renamed or deleted. Checks if the BPS Pro plugin has been deactivated.” it makes it seems to be instructing me to check and see if the BPS folder is deleted or renamed. But are you saying it is a feature that does that for me?  If that is the case then is should say something like ” This feature will Check if the /bulletproof-security/ plugin folder has been renamed or deleted….

Please explain further what about this stuff

Thanks

In Christ
    guy te

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Hmm ok well send an email to: info at ait-pro dot com and we can explain the BPS Pro MU Tools plugin in more detail. 😉

guy te watson
    Participant

Okay I sent the email. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.