My site breaks with a 403 Forbidden error every time I run Setup Wizard Now.

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro My site breaks with a 403 Forbidden error every time I run Setup Wizard Now.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    guy te watson
    Participant

My site breaks with a 403 Forbidden error every time I run Setup Wizard Now, this has not happened before and I have had BPS on the site for years.  Also I just tried running Setup on another site and it is doing the same thing, crashes with a 403 error. I have to put a default htaccess file at the root and the site comes back up.  I can the the htaccess file writable and deactivate and re-activate all enabled plugins on the site and code codes go into the htaccess file and things are fine. But as soon as I run the setup wizard after doing all of that it crashes and I have to put a default htaccess back in to get the site back up.

Also Now I just deactivated all plugins, put in a default htaccess file and ran the Setup and it still crashed 403.

What do I do?

Without Prejudice

In Christ

guy te

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Sounds like 3 possible problems, but they are fairly complex to diagnose.  So yeah going to need to login to your site and need FTP access to your hosting account.  Contact me directly via email:  info @ ait-pro dot com.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.