My website becomes slow and mscan page error

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro My website becomes slow and mscan page error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Softbless
    Participant

hi,

i had filled contact us form, with the same below queries :

My website is very slow when BPS is activated, please help. i check on gtmetrix it only have score 50.

but when i deactivate BPS plugin, and clear the BPS entry in root .htaccess file the gtmetrix.com score become 90.

and opening mscan page is error :

This page isn’t workingwww.softbless.com is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500

Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, BulletProof Security Pro.

First, visit your website (https://www.softbless.com/) and check for any visible issues. Next, visit the page where the error was caught (https://www.softbless.com/admin.php?page=bulletproof-security/admin/mscan/mscan.php) and check for any visible issues.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The problem was caused by the BPS Pro Plugin Firewall.  Plugin Firewall AutoPilot Mode was turned Off.  AutoPilot Mode automatically creates Plugin Firewall whitelist rules.  If it is turned Off then no new Plugin Firewall whitelist rules will be automatically created.

Overall all you have general website issues that need to be taken care of:
    You have 49 plugins installed and 43 activated plugins – you should have between 10 – 25 plugins maximum.
    Your website is making:  136 requests and the total page load file size is: 5.2 MB.
    You should be making 60 requests maximum and have a total page load file size of no larger than 2 MB.

Recommendations:
    Reduce the total number of plugins that you have installed to no more than 25.
    Reduce the total number of requests your site is making – removing plugins will remove requests.
    Reduce the size of images and anything else so that you total page load size is no more than 2 MB.  Compress images or replace them with optimized images.  Do not install a plugin to do this for you.  Use Photoshop or other image optimizers/compressors on your computer and then upload optimized image files.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I just rechecked your site and WP Super Cache and Cloudflare have cached your site pages and they are loading much better.  I purged all WPSC and Cloudflare caches during troubleshooting.

81 requests : 3.8 MB resources | Finish: 10.11 s | DOMContentLoaded: 1.14 s | Load: 1.43 s

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.