PHP Error Log Path Does Not Match – wp-config.php file moved to different folder

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro PHP Error Log Path Does Not Match – wp-config.php file moved to different folder

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ldettmer
    Participant

Hi,

So new user, average wordpress experience. I would appreciate some help.

I have these errors.
    Set Up Wizard Error:  Error: A wp-config.php file was NOT found in your website root folder.

I did copy the code as asked but seems it didn’t make any difference. This was done via notepad and upload via ftp.

PHP Error Log Path Does Not Match
    The PHP Error Log Location Set To: folder path does not match the Error Log Path Seen by Server: folder path.
    Click Here to go to the PHP Error Log page and click the Htaccess Protected Secure PHP Error Log Read Me button for troubleshooting steps.

Would support be able to take a look at my installation to make adjustments?

system info:

Home Page: https://www.louisadettmerweddingphotography.co.uk
    WordPress Version: 5.3.2
    PHP Version: 7.2.25
    PHP Memory Limit: 256M
    WordPress Memory Limit: 40MB
    ImageMagick: No
    Image Quality: 100

ACTIVE PLUGINS:
    BulletProof Security Pro: 14.3
    Google XML Sitemaps: 4.1.0
    Stripe Payments: 2.0.19
    Sunshine Photo Cart: 2.8.12
    WP-PageNavi: 2.93.1
    WP Fastest Cache Premium: 1.5.6
    WPS Hide Login: 1.5.4.2
    Yoast SEO: 12.8.1

CURRENT THEME:
    Enfold: 4.7.1
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Go to BPS Pro > P-Security > PHP.ini Options tab page and run the Diagnostic Checks/Recommendations by clicking the Run Check button. Post the information that you will see in the Diagnostic Checks window in your forum reply.

ldettmer
    Participant

Thanks. diagnostic check results below.

PHP Version: 7.2.25
    PHP|php.ini Handler: A PHP|php.ini Handler was Not found in your Root .htaccess file.

Configuration File (php.ini) Path: Click the View PHPINFO button on the PHP Info Viewer page to get this path.
    Loaded Configuration File: /etc/php72.ini.d/php.ini

php.ini, php5.ini & .user.ini File Search Results: (Displays the file paths below if files were found)
    A Custom php.ini file was found: /home/sites/louisadettmerweddingphotography.co.uk/public_html/louisadettmerweddingphotography/php.ini
    A Custom php.ini file was found: /home/sites/louisadettmerweddingphotography.co.uk/public_html/louisadettmerweddingphotography/wp-content/bps-backup/autorestore/root-files/php.ini

disable_functions: The ini_set function is Not Disabled

wp-config.php File: The wp-config.php file was not found in the website root folder.
    If you have moved your wp-config.php file to a protected Server folder then you will need to add the BPS Pro ini_set coding to your wp-config.php file manually. The BPS ini_set coding can be found in this file /bulletproof-security/admin/php/php-directives-code-for-wp-config.

Error Log Path Seen by Server:
    PHP Error Log Location Set To: /home/sites/louisadettmerweddingphotography.co.uk/public_html/louisadettmerweddingphotography/wp-content/bps-backup/logs/bps_php_error.log
    ini_set PHP Error Log Location Set To: /home/sites/louisadettmerweddingphotography.co.uk/public_html/louisadettmerweddingphotography/wp-content/bps-backup/logs/bps_php_error.log

Website Root Folder: https://www.louisadettmerweddingphotography.co.uk
    WP ABSPATH: /home/sites/louisadettmerweddingphotography.co.uk/public_html/louisadettmerweddingphotography/
    Host by Address: web232.hi.local
    DNS Name Server: ns1.falcoda.net

Server Type: Apache/2.4.41 (Unix)
    Operating System: Linux
    Server API: cgi-fcgi CGI Host Server Type

Zend Engine Version: 3.2.0
    Zend Guard Loader: A Zend Extension is Not Loaded
    FastCGI: Unable to detect whether FastCGI is in use. Check your web host control panel to see if FastCGI is in use.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Shared Hosting Recommendations:
    For first time installations of BPS Pro it is recommended that you use the ini_set Options to quickly setup your PHP Error Log file and location. If you would like to create a custom php.ini file for your website see this Forum Topic: Custom php.ini File Setup
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Try this first. Move your wp-config.php file back to where it is supposed to be in your WordPress installation folder and run the Pre-Installation Wizard and Setup Wizard. If that fixes the problem then you can move your wp-config.php file back to the folder where you have moved it to.

ldettmer
    Participant

So copied the wp-config file as requested and the Set Up wizard came back with all green comments, no red errors.

Then copied it back and deleted it but the ARQ keeps putting it back so have turned that feature off for now.

The PHP Diagnostic Checks  have the same error now I’ve moved the wp-config file again.

I;m not bothered about having logs for everything, I just need to know that the plugin is working correctly?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok at this point send me a WordPress Administrator login to this website to email:  info at ait-pro dot com.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Actually since you have moved your wp-config.php file to another folder I will not be able to manually edit it.  If you are not that concerned about logging php errors then you can turn off the “PHP Error Log Path Does Not Match” error check on the BPS Pro > S-Monitor page > PHP Error Log: Check Folder Path Location Alert option setting > change the option setting to > Turn Off Displayed Alerts.  Before you do that you can try to manually edit your wp-config.php file and try using “error_log” for the ini_set error_log code value in your wp-config.php file as shown below.

/** BEGIN BPS Pro ini_set Settings **/
    @error_reporting(E_ERROR|E_WARNING|E_PARSE);
    @ini_set('log_errors','On');
    @ini_set('error_log','error_log'); // add the path to your php error log
    @ini_set('log_errors_max_len','1024');
    @ini_set('memory_limit','256M');
    @ini_set('session.cookie_httponly','On');
    @ini_set('session.use_only_cookies','On');
    @ini_set('session.cookie_secure','Off');
    @ini_set('ignore_repeated_errors','On');
    @ini_set('ignore_repeated_source','Off');
    @ini_set('allow_url_include','Off');
    @ini_set('define_syslog_variables','Off');
    @ini_set('display_errors','Off');
    @ini_set('display_startup_errors','Off');
    @ini_set('implicit_flush','Off');
    @ini_set('magic_quotes_runtime','On');
    @ini_set('max_execution_time','60');
    @ini_set('mysql.connect_timeout','30');
    @ini_set('mysql.trace_mode','Off');
    @ini_set('report_memleaks','On');
    /** END BPS Pro ini_set Settings **/
    ldettmer
    Participant

I’ll email you.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.