New to BulletProof Security

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free New to BulletProof Security

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tim

I know nothing about the inner workings of pcs and their lingo.  Having said that here is my dilemma:

When logging on to my WordPress site, I get a notice in red at the top of my screen saying …

“BPS Alert! Your site does not appear to be protected by BulletProof Security…Check the BPS Security Status page to view your BPS Security Status information”

I click onto the link and there are two errors under the header,Activated BulletProof Security .htaccess Files .

[obsolete-removed]

I thought I would brave it out myself. So I went to the tab marked Security Modes and found  four potential changes that need to be made. I clicked on all of the ones marked green in hopes of correcting it, but no luck.

Typically dealing with all things WordPress has been fairly easy to do, but I feel like I am now in over my head.

Any takers?

Still Wet Behind the Ears,

Tim

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Please take a look at the BulletProof Security Read Me First Forum Topic:  http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/read-me-first-free/

And also click on the Blue Read Me Help buttons that you will find throughout BPS for extensive help information.  Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.