Nextgen Gallery 403 error

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Nextgen Gallery 403 error

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I believe the Plugin Firewall Additional Whitelist Tool I mentioned above would allow you to keep the user as an Author.  You would just need to select the Author checkbox. 😉 I believe that option is an independent option, but you might as well do all of the Plugin Firewall setups steps again for good measure if you choose to go that route.  Personally I would not choose to do that since the only User Role that I would want to have any access to the WordPress backend features/functions that could be used maliciously against a website would be an Admin ONLY and no other User Roles.

Glasairmell
    Participant

Yeah, same here. It is my server so I run scripts to back up all my MYSQL every morning. Thanks for your turbo fast responses.

Glasairmell
    Participant

On Nextgen I am getting this error still. Is there a chance it could be BPS related? Never used to show up before.

[11-Sep-2014 19:54:00 UTC] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/xxxxborg/domains/xxxxborg-xxxx.com/public_html/xxxxxx-xxxxherds/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/nextgen_data/class.ngglegacy_gallerystorage_driver.php on line 562
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Highly unlikely that BPS has anything to do with this php error.  Here is a StackOverflow post that has some general stuff to check.
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8028957/how-to-fix-headers-already-sent-error-in-php
    I will look at the code in NextGen and let you know if I find an obvious coding mistake in NextGen.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Yep, this is going to be a problem due to the way Headers work in general.  This is not caused by BPS Pro or by anything else and is specific to NextGen Gallery.  Post the php error in the NextGen Gallery plugin support forum on the wordpress.org site.

Code lines:  553-566 in file:  /wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/nextgen_data/class.ngglegacy_gallerystorage_driver.php

// Clear output
    			while (ob_get_level() > 0)
    			{
    				ob_end_clean();
    			}

$format = strtolower($format);

// output image and headers
    			header('Content-type: image/' . $format);
    			readfile($abspath);

return true;
    		}
    Glasairmell
    Participant

On it. Thank you!

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Yep, no problem.  In general BPS Pro does not cause any php errors for any other plugins.  At the current time there are around 40,000 plugins and there are no known php errors caused by BPS Pro in other plugins.  Php errors are a fairly common thing.  With each new version release of a plugin there is always a moderate chance that there will be a new php error somewhere.  For more info about php errors in general see this link below.

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/how-to-troubleshoot-php-errors-php-errors-in-your-php-error-log/

Alex Laxton
    Participant

Good, I got a solution, I have tired of this solution and I got it from here.

Thank you so much.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.