Nextgen Pro uploaded images getting quarantined

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Nextgen Pro uploaded images getting quarantined

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dave White
    Participant

I looked in the log file and I see that their in there as being quarantined but I don’t know what to do about it. I restored the files but how do I create a whitelist for the plugin to keep it form happening all the time? From what I read I thought it did the whitelisting of plugins automatically during the setup. Do I need to enter a specific rule for Nextgen?

*update*

Actually I thought restoring them did the trick but it just re-quarantined them. So right now I have BPS Pro disabled

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Do these steps below to create an AutoRestore wp-content folder exclude rule for the NextGen Pro wp-content folder:

1. Go to the AutoRestore page and turn Off AutoRestore.
    2. Go to the Quarantine page and restore the NextGen Pro files that were quarantined.
    3. Go back to AutoRestore > click on the Exclude wp-content Folders tab page > type or copy and paste the name of the NextGen Pro wp-content folder (if you are not sure what the name of the NextGen Pro folder is then you can get that folder name from the Quarantine Log file).
    IMPORTANT: ONLY enter the name of the NextGen Pro folder without any forward or trailing slashes. Example: if the NextGen Pro folder name is /xxxxxx/ then you would enter: xxxxxx without any forward or trailing slashes.
    4. Click all 3 buttons in order 1, 2, 3: 1. click the Save To DB button, click the 2. Create Filter button and click the 3. Exclude Folders Now button.
    5. Turn AutoRestore back on.

Video Tutorial For How to exclude files or folders from being checked by ARQ: http://forum.ait-pro.com/video-tutorials/#autorestore-quarantine

Dave White
    Participant

Great, thanks for the quick reply too.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.