No “Cookie Banners” on ait-pro.com

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro No “Cookie Banners” on ait-pro.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Living Miracles
    Participant

Hello,

The use of “Cookie Banners,” and the potential need for them on our sites has recently come to our attention. We’ve been trying to get really clear on whether we 100% need these implemented on all our sites or not. As part of this, we’ve been checking other sites to see what they’re doing and we noticed that your ait-pro.com site isn’t using any “Cookie Banner” from what we can tell. Based on what we’ve read about this so far, it seems like practically everyone using any sort of cookies on their sites would need this.

Are you able to share why you don’t use a “Cookie Banner” on your site to ask for consent for any of the cookies you use and tracking/analytics you might do? Or is it there and we’re just not seeing/encountering it for some reason?

Thank you,
    Living Miracles

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I’m not doing anything with Cookies. Only using the default WordPress Cookies > https://wordpress.org/support/article/cookies/

WordPress uses cookies, or tiny pieces of information stored on your computer, to verify who you are. There are cookies for logged in users and for commenters.

I guess I could add a Cookie consent plugin, but it would only be a gimmick thing. If I lived in the UK I would definitely add some kind of Cookie consent plugin. They appear to have lost their minds and the powers that be will fine you if you don’t add some kind of Cookie consent/notification.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.