No First Install / Launch S-Monitor Notification (Static Alert) Option

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro No First Install / Launch S-Monitor Notification (Static Alert) Option

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rich
    Participant

I cannot clear this notice:

First Install / Launch S-Monitor Notification
    To turn this static alert off Click Here to go to the S-Monitor Monitoring and Alerting page and select Turn Off Displayed Alert for the First Install / Launch S-Monitor Notification (Static Alert) option.

There is no such option on the S-Monitor page.  I’m running BPS Pro 9.1.

Rich
    Participant
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Resaving your S-Monitor options should make this message go away.  This is an older option that is being phased out.  It is still tied into some of the Core framework so it is being phased out in stages.  What I suspect the issue is is that some condition’s value == true due to whatever that may be, but resaving your S-Monitor options should take care of whatever that condition is.

Rich
    Participant

Sorry to circle back on this but I still can’t clear the message.  I have BPS Pro 9.1 installed and have tried repeatedly to save S-Monitor settings but the flag won’t clear.  Is there a dB entry I can set to false so this nuisance message will disappear?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

That is very strange because the option does exist and is just hidden.  When you save the S-Monitor options the value should be updated, but a possibility is that the option is being resaved with an “on” and not off setting.  I would have to go through the S-Monitor form code to see if that is possible.  To delete the S-Monitor DB option search your DB for this option name:  bulletproof_security_options_monitor and delete it and then go to S-Monitor and resave your options.

Rich
    Participant

Thanks.  Deleting the dB entry resolved the problem.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.