No License Key – new customer

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro No License Key – new customer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    yoitsme

Hello support

Signed up and paid. Ready to download plugin in the members area but have no license key?

Please send asap , thx

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Typically the automated Download Key emails fail about 1 in 200 times during a PayPal transaction, but the Activation Key emails only fail somewhere around 1 in 1,000 times.  Once you enter your Download Key and click the Get Key button you should receive your Activation Key email within 3-5 minutes.  Let me know if you do not receive your Activation Key and I will contact our Host and see if there is a problem with the Mail Server.  Our Host recently made some Mail Server changes and it did cause problems for a few days, but that was a while ago.  Thanks.

Your Download Key email has been manually sent.  Thank you.

DonAlan
    Participant

I purchased BulletProof Security Pro several years ago and due to its complication, more so my inexperience I continued with the free version. I want to use the Pro version now that I have a bit more experience, but don’t have the download key, how can I get one?  Thanks

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ DonAlan – Send an email to info at ait-pro dot com requesting your Download Key.  Please either copy your orginal BPS Pro purchase receipt email and send it in your email request or login to PayPal and take a screenshot of your BPS Pro purchase receipt and include it in your email request.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.