Network/Multisite Manual Upgrade Check

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Network/Multisite Manual Upgrade Check

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andre
    Participant

Hi,
    on a site network site I cannot make manual upgrade check nor see I that version is updatable…

What can this be?
    Cheers.
    Andre

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The BPS Pro Manual Upgrade Check link would not work from the Network/Multisite Network Admin panel since the Network Admin panel/console is in its own world separate from each individual sites Admin panel.  Go to the Primary site >>> click on the Pro-Tools menu link >>> click on the Plugin Update Check tool tab and run the update/upgrade check.

Andre
    Participant

Hi,
    this is not there. I am still on version 7.6, maybe cause of this?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Yep, that BPS Pro Pro-Tool had not been created yet in 7.6.  Network/Multisite is odd the way it does not consistently check for plugin updates when flushing or clearing cache/transients.  I have never been able to figure out why that is.  What you can try to do is this.  Clear your Browser Cache and plugin cache (if you have a caching plugin), log out of the site, shut down your Browser application completely.  Log back in and try going to the Plugins page and refreshing your Browser a few times.  Also go to the WordPress Update page and try an update check.  BPS Pro should ONLY be upgraded from the Plugins page so do not upgrade BPS Pro on the WordPress Update page.  If that does not work then go to the AIT-pro.com Secure Download area, get the latest zip file and then use the BPS Pro Upload Zip installer located on the Install / Backup menu page in BPS Pro to install the zip file.

Andre
    Participant

Thx.
    Now on network only the last possible step worked. And now I got the latest versin running so problems might disappear.

Thx again

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.