WP Time Capsule plugin – BPS jQuery Tabs not displaying visually correct

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro WP Time Capsule plugin – BPS jQuery Tabs not displaying visually correct

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gary M. Gordon
    Participant

Noticing a conflict with WP Time Capsule plugin.

I have a couple screenshots.  But, for example, instead of the tabs showing up when on the BPS Pro main screen, I’m seeing the 5 items stacked one on top of the other.

• Security Modes
    • htaccess File Editor
    • Custom Code
    • My Notes
    • Help & FAQ

I’m not sure why or what I can tell you so you can advise me as to how to resolve this, but in addition to the items listed above, all the content is on one page instead of showing up when I click on the tabs (like normal).

I tested removing all plugins, except for  WP Time Capsule, and when I activated this one plugin, that’s when the issue showed up.

The website where I’m seeing this is:   http://www.jambuildingandrenovations.com/

The WP Time Capsule plugin says (under Plugins):
    WP Time Capsule is an incremental automated backup plugin that backups up your website to Dropbox, Google Drive and Amazon S3 on a daily basis.

Version 1.16.3 | By Revmakx

Any advice?
    Thanks,
    Gary

Gary M. Gordon
    Participant

I ran through the troubleshooting steps and the issue was showing up when BPS Pro and WP Time Capsule plugins were both activated.  Even after deactivating BPS Pro, as long as both plugins were activated the issue continued.  But if I deactivated WP Time Capsule, then the issue in BPS Pro went away.

Let me know if you want the error logs.

Gary

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Sounds like the WP Time Capsule plugin is not enqueing js scripts using standard WordPress methods, which is breaking BPS js scripts (jQuery Tabs).  Reference:  https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/bulletproof-security-menus-css-and-js-not-displaying-correctly/.  I will download, install and test the WP Time Capsule plugin and post the test results here when testing is completed.

You can try turning on the BPS SLF option setting and see if that works > https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/remove-plugin-scripts-from-loading-in-other-plugin-pages/

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Testing is completed.  The WP Time Capsule plugin is loading its js and other scripts in BPS plugin pages and breaking BPS js and css scripts.  Turning On BPS SLF nulls/prevents all WP Time Capsule plugin scripts from loading in BPS plugin pages and BPS plugin pages are displayed correctly.  Important Note:  Using the BPS SLF option will cause BPS plugin pages to load slower due to having to work overtime to null/cancel other plugin scripts from loading in BPS plugin pages.  Please contact the WP Time Capsule plugin author and ask them to contain their plugin scripts with conditions to only load their plugin scripts where they need to be loaded.  Other plugin’s scripts should not be loading in any other plugin pages and on every single WordPress wp-admin backend page.

WP Time Capsule plugin nulled scripts by BPS SLF:

BPS Pro UI|UX Debug: Scripts|Styles Dequeued
    Script Dequeued: jquery-ui-datepicker
    Script Dequeued: wptc-actions
    Script Dequeued: wptc-pro-common-listener
    Style Dequeued: wptc-tc-ui
    Style Dequeued: wptc-opentip

BPS Pro UI|UX Debug: SLF css Scripts Nulled
    /plugins/wp-time-capsule/Pro/Staging/style.css-script-nulled

BPS Pro UI|UX Debug: SLF css Scripts Nulled
    /plugins/wp-time-capsule/wp-time-capsule.css-script-nulled

BPS Pro UI|UX Debug: SLF js Scripts Nulled
    /plugins/wp-time-capsule/Pro/BackupBeforeUpdate/init.js-script-nulled

/plugins/wp-time-capsule/Pro/Staging/init.js-script-nulled

/plugins/wp-time-capsule/Pro/Vulns/init.js-script-nulled

/plugins/wp-time-capsule/Pro/RestoreToStaging/script.js-script-nulled
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.