opcode cache php errors – eaccelerator, xcache

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free opcode cache php errors – eaccelerator, xcache

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Austin
    Participant

Hi Ed;

The error_log on my VPS is growing with requests to eaccelerator and xcache.

My host provider seems to think they are being generated by bps – I’m not sure if this is the case.

Am I missing something?

My system info is:

Server Type: Apache/2.2.25 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.25 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4
    Operating System: Linux
    WP Filesystem API Method: direct
    Server API: cgi-fcgi - Your Host Server is using CGI
    cURL: cURL Extension is Loaded
    Zend Engine Version: 2.3.0
    Zend Guard/Optimizer: A Zend Extension is Not Loaded
    ionCube Loader: ionCube Loader Extension is Loaded Version: 40401
    Suhosin: Suhosin is Not Installed/Loaded
    APC: APC Extension is Not Loaded
    eAccelerator: eAccelerator Extension is Not Loaded
    XCache: XCache Extension is Loaded but Not Enabled
    Varnish: Varnish Extension is Not Loaded
    Memcache: Memcache Extension is Not Loaded
    Memcached: Memcached Extension is Not Loaded

Thanks.

Austin.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

In general, BPS only checks if XCache, eAccelerator or other extensions are loaded and does not actually use these extensions in any way.  Most likely the php errors are being caused by a caching plugin that you have installed.  It could be that BPS is related to the problem with the caching plugin if BPS is doing something that is causing the caching plugin to malfunction.  Are you using a caching plugin?  If so, which caching plugin are you using?

We are aware of 1 problem with W3TC that will be corrected in the next BPS release.  The security filter in the Forum link below in the BPS root .htaccess file causes W3TC minify relative URL paths to be blocked.

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/w3tc-minify-problem/#post-11046

Do you see any errors in your BPS Security Log that are related to this issue?  If so, post the error.  Please only post up to 5 errors from your Security Log and not your entire Security Log file.  Thank you.

Austin
    Participant

Hi – one of the support bods found it was some php.ini settings. All working now.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.