Ozh Admin Drop Down Menu css broken

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Ozh Admin Drop Down Menu css broken

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Question:

Hello, when i active the plugin firewall, it always breaks my admin area Ozh’ Admin Drop Down Menu, the css looks broken everyware. I have tried to whitelist the plugin but it still happens every time. I tried to look on the forum and plugin compatibility page but i didn’t see anything, i guess its not a common issue but the Ozh’ Admin Drop Down Menu is a common plugin. Also on all my sites when i activate the UAEG, it never says its active.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ozh Admin Drop Down Menu is a backend plugin and not a frontend plugin so most likely the Plugin Firewall setup steps were not completed successfully.  Do you have the most current version of BPS Pro installed – BPS Pro 5.7.1?  If the Plugin Firewall Test Mode is turned On then this will cause backend plugin scripts to be blocked/css will not display correctly.

Plugin Firewall Blue Read Me help button setup steps:
    [obsolete-removed]

Regarding the UAEG issue/problem.  Have you created a custom location for you uploads folder and are not using the standard WordPress uploads folder location/path?

Also I see that all of your websites are in Maintenance Mode.  Which Maintenance Mode plugin are you using?  It is possible that the Plugin Firewall will not work correctly depending on how the maintenance mode plugin you are using is putting the sites into maintenance mode.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.