Multisite Page Editor button not viewable to logged in users

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Multisite Page Editor button not viewable to logged in users

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jena
    Participant

Hi

I can see visual editor button on wordpress admin. But other users cant see the editor button. I have checked Additional Roles IP Whitelist

Please advice how to resolve it.
    Thanks

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I am not sure what you are describing.  Please be more specific and use exact naming conventions and details.

Example:  I go to this WordPress page X and click on this X.

If a plugin or theme is involved and this is not a standard WordPress feature/page/etc. then please include that plugin or theme name and any specific details about this plugin or theme feature.

jena
    Participant

On wordpress admin while editing page the WYSIWYG icons are not shown. I can see it properly when login with my user login But other admin users dont see the WYSIWYG icons. It is shown to me may be because I have installed and configured bullet proof plugin. I have checked Additional Roles IP Whitelist But still not show.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Are you using any WYSIWYG plugins or is this just the standard WordPress WYSIWYG editing toolbar?  Thanks.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I have tested BPS Pro on multisite and the standard WordPress WYSIWYG editor toolbar does display correctly for Editor user Roles and other Roles that are allowed to edit Posts.  Could it possibly be that your users are not clicking the “Show/Hide Kitchen Sink” button to display all of the WYSIWYG editing toolbar  buttons?

jena
    Participant

Its standard editor tool bar. Also some extra icons are added by plugins and theme. The whole visual tool bar goes blank. I cant share login details with you if you can check.

jena
    Participant

I mean I can provide you login details to login to wp dashboard and check.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Yes, send me a login as a Super Admin and also as an Editor or another Role that has editing capability.  Something is very wrong on your website.  BPS Pro does not normally interfere or do anything at all with or to the standard WordPress WYSIWYG editing toolbar.  Send the logins to edward at ait-pro dot com.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.