PeepSo plugin – unable to login

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro PeepSo plugin – unable to login

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    guy te watson
    Participant

I keep on getting various problem when I run Setup Wizard. Now it puts some sort of code in the htaccees file that prevents people from logging in through the peepso login page. I can login through the WordPress page but people/members of the site cannot log in through the Peepso Login Page. after I run the Setup Wizard. Not good. You have may login credentials I sent you earlier about this issue. It is not the things you emailed me about. Now its not causing a 403 error it is breaking the Peepso Login page. If I put a default htaccess in there it works again.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I have split your forum Reply into this new forum Topic.  Unfortunately, newer versions of BuddyPress do not update the Activity Stream link or your forum Profile with new forum links.  The first time you reply to this forum topic a new link to this new Forum Topic will be created in the BP Activity Stream and your BP Profile.

I don’t keep login credentials for security reasons and instead delete them immediately after fixing an issue/problem.  Please send a WordPress Administrator login to your website to this email address:  info at ait-pro dot com.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I installed and tested the PeepSo plugin and it works fine without any problems.  So most likely you have additional custom htaccess code saved in BPS Custom Code that is causing the problem on your website.  When you run the Setup Wizard any custom htaccess code saved in BPS Custom Code is created in your Root htaccess file.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.