LiteSpeed Cache – Cron reschedule event error for hook: litespeed_task_imgoptm_req…

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro LiteSpeed Cache – Cron reschedule event error for hook: litespeed_task_imgoptm_req…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nitin Shah
    Participant

I see the following error in the PHP log

[21-Feb-2023 10:17:41 UTC] Cron reschedule event error for hook: litespeed_task_imgoptm_req, Error code: could_not_set, Error message: The cron event list could not be saved., Data: {"schedule":"litespeed_filter","args":[],"interval":60}

Could this be a result of some settings in BPS pro?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Nope, this php error has nothing to do with BPS.  I’ve seen similar php errors on other sites that I have logged into recently.  Maybe something changed in WP 6.1.1 and the code in those plugins needs to be fixed?  Contact the LiteSpeed Cache plugin author to see if they are aware of this error and if they have a fix.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Yep, I guessed correctly.  Did a google search and found this > https://wordpress.org/support/topic/some-cron-problems/

This php error started occurring in 6.1.1 and the LiteSpeed Cache plugin author is aware of it and they are working on a fix.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

This cron schedule php error also happens randomly for the BPS Pro HPF cron job since WP 6.1.1.  Seems like when there is a host server performance issue going on the cron misfires in a way that it generates a php error now.  So it is triggered by a host server latency issue. Probably nothing to be concerned about since the php error only occurs rarely as far as BPS goes.

[27-Aug-2023 19:22:46 UTC] Cron reschedule event error for hook: bpsPro_HPF_check, Error code: could_not_set, Error message: The cron event list could not be saved., Data: {"schedule":"minutes_15","args":[],"interval":900}
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.