PHP Error filesize stat failed, non-WordPress files quarantined

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro PHP Error filesize stat failed, non-WordPress files quarantined

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

Yes I sent you a separate email with the stealth login address when I registered you. It should have arrived. Let me know.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok the problem has been resolved by doing these steps.  The zip files are no longer being sent to quarantine in a continuous loop.

1. Turned AutoRestore Off.
    2. Created the Top Level Folder rule/path again.
    3. Restored all the zip files in Quarantine.
    4. Created the Top Level Folder rule/path again so that the zip files that were restored to the /packages folder were now seen by ARQ and the paths to those zip files were added to your database.
    5. Turned AutoRestore On.

Everything else looks good and I do not see any other issues or problems on your site.

David
    Participant

Thanks Edward, I’m very grateful, that’s great support, especially on a Sunday 🙂

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Very welcome.  I am glad this issue is documented here since folks rarely use or ask questions about this ARQ feature and I have actually become unfamiliar with exactly how it works – built it years ago.  😉  Next time I can just look at this post as a refresher.  I am a hands on person so it is more difficult for me to visualize scenarios instead of just looking at the thing directly.  😉

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.