bulletproof-security/admin/tools/B64.zip): Failed to open stream

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro bulletproof-security/admin/tools/B64.zip): Failed to open stream

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    skhl
    Participant

Hi, I’ve been getting this PHP error, it seems to be related to the plugin (?) I’m not sure how to resolve this. Thanks.

[09-Apr-2024 11:17:42 UTC] PHP Warning: copy(/home/creativ3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/admin/tools/B64.zip): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/creativ3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/admin/includes/admin.php on line 620

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Go to the BPS Pro > Tools > Online Base64 Decoder tab > Click the Reset button.  Next go to the Offline Base64 Decode|Encode tab > Click the Reset button.

skhl
    Participant

I’ve tried resetting both Online Base64 Decoder tab and Offline Base64 Decode|Encode tab 3 times but I’m still getting the PHP error on the log. Also tried to clear cache and went through Pre-Installation Wizard. Thanks.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Sent the fix to you via email.

skhl
    Participant

The manual uploading didn’t quite work but I did a brand new install with a new activation key and it seems to have resolved the issue. Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.