Unable to reset/clear PHP Error Log Alert

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Unable to reset/clear PHP Error Log Alert

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    armintz
    Participant

I am getting this alert, but clicking the Reset button doesn’t seem to clear it.

A PHP Error has been logged in your PHP Error Log
    Click Here To go to the P-Security PHP Error Log page.
    To remove/clear this Alert click on the Reset Last Modified Time in DB button.

I’ve also tried running the wizards again, as well as completely removing and reinstalling bps pro.

Any other suggestions? thanks

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Check the PHP Error Log Last Modified Time timestamps.  When you click the Reset Last Modified Time in DB button is the timestamp reset successfully to a new timestamp?  If so, then copy and paste the last 3 php errors in your php error log.  I suspect that php errors are occurring constantly so that it appears that clicking the reset button is not clearing the alert, but what is actually happening is a new alert is being displayed since php errors are occurring constantly.

PHP Error Log Last Modified Time:
    Last Modified Time in DB: September 21 2016 14:33:38
    Last Modified Time in File: September 21 2016 14:33:38

armintz
    Participant

yes, it resets to a new stamp, and then when i refresh the errors show up again. looks like it’s taking issue with my theme’s styles:

[BPS Pro htaccess Protected Secure PHP Error Log]

[22-Sep-2016 16:37:31 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'color' in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/wplocallax/css/styles.php on line 325
    [22-Sep-2016 16:37:36 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'color' in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/wplocallax/css/styles.php on line 325
    [22-Sep-2016 16:37:38 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'color' in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/wplocallax/css/styles.php on line 325
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

When you refresh the page you are seeing a “new” php error log alert because “new” php errors are happening every 2-5 seconds.  If you are comfortable with coding then edit this file:  /wp-content/themes/wplocallax/css/styles.php on line 325 and fix the coding mistake in your theme file/code.  If you are not comfortable with fixing this bug in your theme then send these php errors to the author of your theme.  Either way you should notify this theme author about this bug in your theme so he/she can fix it permanently in the next version release of your theme.

armintz
    Participant

thanks, i’ll show them this thread

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.