PHP Fatal error: WPML_LS_Templates::are_template_paths_valid(): The script tried to execute a method

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro PHP Fatal error: WPML_LS_Templates::are_template_paths_valid(): The script tried to execute a method

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Living Miracles
    Participant

Hi,

I have a plugin installed on one of my GoDaddy Managed WordPress sites (acim.mobi) called WPML Multilingual CMS. Recently, my site has gone down with a 500 error; this is happening on the front end only and the PHP error log is filled with errors like the one below every time the site goes down:

[07-May-2017 01:29:13 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  WPML_LS_Templates::are_template_paths_valid(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "WPML_LS_Template" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition  in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas02_data01/14/3362814/html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-templates.php on line 303

When this happens and I log into the back end, which remains accessible throughout, and then disable the WPML Multilingual CMS plugin, the front end comes back up. Then, when I re-enable the WPML Multilingual CMS plugin, the site remains up for several hours. Then it goes back down and I have to repeat the disable/re-enable steps.

I’ve been in contact with the plugin developers but haven’t gotten very far. One thing they mentioned is that it could be corrupted cache so the WPML Multilingual CMS cache was disabled, however, this hasn’t resolved the issue. So, I’m getting in touch with you, not necessarily because I think there’s an issue with BPS Pro, but to see if you have any thoughts about this PHP error I keep seeing in relation to this issue (which I’ve also passed onto the WPML Multilingual CMS plugin developers for review, but they aren’t quite sure what it means/what to do). You’ve been very helpful in the past with “odd” issues like this, so I’m reaching out to you.

Thank you very much,
    Jutta

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Hmm could not offer any help here beside doing basic troubleshooting stuff.  ie Check the server logs and php error logs at the exact time the problem occurs to isolate what factors are involved to get clues to what might be causing the problem. Beyond that nothing seems obvious to me.  Sorry.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I did come across a possible clue for the problem by doing this google search:  “The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition..”

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20664257/the-script-tried-to-execute-a-method-or-access-a-property-of-an-incomplete-objec

You need to include / require the php with your class BEFORE session_start() like

`include PATH_TO_CLASS . 'AuthnetClassFilename.php';
    session_start();

if (isset($_SESSION[‘AUTHNET_CART’])) {
    //…
    }`

Living Miracles
    Participant

Thanks so much!! I’ll pass this on to the plugin developers!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.