chmod Operation not permitted in flock.php on line 305

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro chmod Operation not permitted in flock.php on line 305

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Patrick
    Participant

Hi, with version 5.7 BPS Pro to block .htaccess using F-Lock creates a PHP error:

[02-Apr-2013 06:44:13] PHP Warning:  chmod() [function.chmod]: Operation not permitted in /xxxxx/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/admin/lock/flock.php on line 305

Using F-lock locked the .htaccess but but always just make this error in line 305

Translated by google.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Nothing has been changed in F-Lock from BPS Pro 5.6.1 to BPS Pro 5.7.  We did not do any new coding work in this area or with F-Lock at all in BPS Pro 5.7.  Code line 305 in the F-Lock coding checks a GWIOD website.  Do you have a GWIOD website?  If not, then DR and GWIOD need to be turned off.  Please click the Blue Read Me help button on the F-Lock page to find out what DR and GWIOD mean.

Patrick
    Participant

Yes, I have a website and F-Lock GWIOD locked the root .htaccess

GWIOD – Root .htaccess
    404 – Locked – Read Only
    Mar 26 2013 14:19:55.

/home5/xxxxx/.htaccess

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Do you have a GWIOD website?  If not, then turn this off.  To see what a GWIOD website is please click on the Blue Read Me help button on the F-Lock page.  Most people do not have a GWIOD website.  These additional checks are ONLY created for folks who do have this type of WordPress installation.  Most folks do not have this so turn this check off if you do not have a GWIOD WordPress installation.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.