PHP Info and PHP Error log not visible

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro PHP Info and PHP Error log not visible

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anthony Tilke
    Participant

Dear Ed and team,

I was having trouble with Gateway 504 timeout errors and not getting support from the hosting company. The solution involved changes to my php.ini. The timeout errors are not an issue as they were. Now I have a problem to view PHP Info or the PHP Error logs. The admin menu and header bars appear as do Security log and PHP error log dialogs at the top. However there is no content shown below to dialog boxes. Security log and all other BPS pro screens appear as they should. I created a screencast to help illustrate. Please send me an email if you wish to receive the link to view video.

Thank you in advance.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Send the screencast video link to:  info at ait-pro dot com.

Lollo Vestlund
    Participant

Hi, what was the reason to this? Experiencing a similar thing, after a fresh install today. Using Flatsome theme, and a few plugins, including Polylang, which I deactivated, with no change

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Lollo Vestlund – Please describe the problem that is occurring for you in specific detail.

Lollo Vestlund
    Participant

Hi,

By using this forum, I was able to fix it by adding custom code. It was the ssl update that was under way, that caused the error (I think). For now, it’s working, but will do further testing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.