Please help..Unable to access my website after WordPress update

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free Please help..Unable to access my website after WordPress update

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dina C. Tate
    Participant

Good afternoon I’m trying to update my site and I actually need to submit it for something involving a deadline.. waahh!   while it was updating I got this error.

<b>Parse error</b>: syntax error, unexpected ‘[‘ in <b>/home/content/86/5397186/html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/encrypt-decrypt-class.php</b> on line <b>81</b>

Please advise.  Godaddy said my site backend needs to be migrated because its on an old platform, heck ive had back to back surgeries hence certain things to priority. But now I’m trying to take of things now and I need some help please and thank you.

Dina C. Tate
    Participant

Hootie Hoo!  I called Godaddy again. I was able to speak to a wonderful tech support person who fixed the issue and I had to update some thangs.. lol!! and my site is fine now. My apologies.  It sucks being sick when you cant tend to things but you guys have a great product!  Have a wonderful day!

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Great! Glad to hear you got the problem figured out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.