AutoRestore Exclude Dynamic Folder

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro AutoRestore Exclude Dynamic Folder

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Are the BPS Pro files still in Quarantine?  If so, use the View File option and check the checkbox for the class.php file so that you can view the contents of that file.  The class.php file contains the exclude filters.  Copy the file contents of the class.php file and paste that into an email and send it to info at ait-pro dot com.  You can then use the Delete Files options and delete all BPS Pro plugin files in Quarantine.  Thanks.

Larry Berger
    Participant

Sorry – per our previous discussion I deleted those backup files, and only have a backup that shows class.php from 1/28/13. Finishing final 4 button backups to autorestore and about to turn chron back on. Crossing fingers 🙂

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

LOL yeah if you have had a bad experience before with ARQ then it will take a while before you feel comfortable with it again.  Luckily the Quarantine Restore File feature makes it easy to put everything back where it was.  And now with the arqdelete.php script you can turn off ARQ so that you do not end up in a loop of files being quarantined.  So all in all what was a pain before is now just a minor inconvenience.  😉

Larry Berger
    Participant

I really appreciate the timely and thorough assistance. I think everything is back now, including W3C. I just reactivated ARC (15 minute interval), and will see if it hiccups anything back at me. If not, it will be back to writing some blog posts….

Thanks,

Larry

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.