AskApache Plugin Compatibility with BulletProof Security

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro AskApache Plugin Compatibility with BulletProof Security

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Krzysztof
    Participant

Hello is the Free and Pro version compatibile with http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/askapache-password-protect/

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I am not really sure.  I have never tested this plugin before.  I will test it and see if there are any issues.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Testing completed. I do not see any issues or problems.

Krzysztof
    Participant

You are super fast! Thank you! 
    What is your opinion about this? Would you recommend it?
    And one more question. Do you have a road map or something like this for new features for the Pro version?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

It looks good, but I really do not know enough about it to say anything about it.

Nope I stay away from “road maps” and listing “future goodies” like the plague.  I have learned my lesson from making this dumb mistake in the past.  If you tell folks that something new is going to be added then you end up increasing your workload by having to answering a lot of additional unnecessary emails – is it done yet, when will it be ready, are we there yet, will hypothetical situation X work with your hypothetical new feature Y, etc etc etc etc – NIGHTMARE  LOL

Krzysztof
    Participant

Thank you for your response. Keep up the good work!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.