plugin error logs in ARQ

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro plugin error logs in ARQ

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    adam tracksler
    Participant

I keep getting plugin error logs in ARQ. Here is the error log:

[21-Nov-2012 07:20:23 Europe/Helsinki] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_bloginfo() in /home/SITENAME/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-mailinglist/views/default/manage.php on line 2
    [24-Nov-2012 21:49:15 Europe/Helsinki] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_bloginfo() in /home/SITENAME/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-mailinglist/views/default/feed-newsletters.php on line 3
    [26-Nov-2012 20:53:28 Europe/Helsinki] PHP Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/SITENAME/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-mailinglist/views/default/head.php on line 1

I have /plugins/wp-mailinglist/views/default/error_log set up as an exclude folder, but keep on getting these errors in ARQ. What can I do to stop these?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

This question was missed back when the Forum was fairly new and we were not receiving email notifications when new Forum Topics were being posted due to a bug.  I assume that this issue/problem has already been fixed?  The actual errors indicate that either there were coding errors in this plugin that needed to be fixed or that WP Mailing List plugin files were sent to Quarantine.

Excluding the entire plugins folder itself is the newest recommended method since the Plugin Firewall was created in BPS Pro.
    http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/autorestore-quarantine-exclude-plugins-folder-and-themes-folder/

Or if you ONLY wanted to exclude this particular dynamically updated folder (all files in this folder would not be checked by ARQ) then the correct exclude folder path would be:  plugins/wp-mailinglist/views/default.

Or if you wanted to ONLY exclude this specific file then the correct exclude file path would be:  /full-path-to-this-file/error_log. Please see the Calibrating AutoRestore/Quarantine help section in the ARQ Guide link below.
    http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/autorestore-quarantine-guide-read-me-first/#ARQ-Calibration

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.