Plugin Firewall alternative whitelisting methods, cURL scan

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Plugin Firewall alternative whitelisting methods, cURL scan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Question:

Hi,
    I got problems to set up my firewall on [website domain name removed for privacy]
    And I am not using a minify plugin, cause the theme framework (themeeditor.dottoro.com) we use has some things minified by default.
    I am using only: DB Cache Reloaded Fix
    which is active right now
    I cannot simply exclude anything and wouldnt also know what to exclude.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

If for some reason the Plugin Firewall Test Mode tool does not work on your website then you can use the Pro-Tools cURL Multi page scanner to scan for plugin scripts that need to be whitelisted.

I used the Pro-Tools cURL Multi page scanner to scan your website for plugin scripts that need to be whitelisted on your website.  You can use the Pro-Tools cURL Multi page scanner to scan your own site or any other website.  This is the only plugin script that was found on your website that needs to be whitelisted in your Plugin Firewall Whitelist Text area on your website.

/spam-free-wordpress/js/sfw-ipwd-nn.js

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Reply:

Oka.
    lemme look in an hour.

I think I didnt refresh the test page and instead closed it and clicked in admin panel again.

But I was also trying to log out and then login in test page with a subscurber account. But it also logged my admin out in the main window.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Yeah I need to update the Plugin Firewall help info to clearly state that the last thing that should be tested in the Plugin Firewall Test Mode window is logging in/logging out of your website since this will cause unnecessary/inaccurate errors to be logged in your Security Log.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.