Plugin Firewall Whitelist rules not working

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Plugin Firewall Whitelist rules not working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jena
    Participant

As I use wordpress multisite I have whitelisted plugins through Additional Whitelist Tools. But still the plugin scripts are not functioning well. It works on my computer but not work on other computers. For this site slider and chat feature works for me but not on other computers. http://aplus.missionwebs.org/ When I delete plugin htaccess file it works fine. That means the plugin firewall feature not functioning properly. Please advice.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Either your plugin script whitelist rules are not correct/have a mistake or you are using a Minifying plugin.  Please post your plugin script whitelist rules from the Plugin Script Whitelist Text Area.

jena
    Participant

No I am not using minify plugin.Please check the whitelist rules.It contains white list rules for all subsites.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Do you have several Administrators, Editors, etc that log into this multisite website?

If so, then click on the Plugin Firewall Additional Whitelist Tools accordian tab and check the checkboxes that apply and click the Save Additional Roles Options button.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I removed your whitelisting rules and will post more information about how to do this correctly in a minute.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Your plugin script whitelist rules are not correct. There are several different methods to get plugin scripts to whitelist. The easiest method is to use the Plugin Firewall Test Mode tool.  Please click on the Plugin Firewall Blue Read Me help button for step by step instructions on how to use Test Mode. You can use the Pro-Tools cURL Multi Page scanner tool. You can check your Security Log file and manually add plugin scripts that need to whitelisted to your Whitelist Text area. How did you create the list of plugin scripts that you posted?  Are all of these plugin scripts generating errors in your Security Log? If so, I will create your whitelist rules for you after you confirm that these plugin scripts are being blocked.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Here are your plugin script whitelist rules.  copy them to your Plugin Scripts Whitelist Text area, click the Save Whitelist Options button and activate the Plugin Firewall.  Also select the additional Roles you want to have whitelisted – this means that if several different Administrators, Editors, Contributors are logging into the site at the same time you want to choose all the apply.
    /revslider/rs-plugin/js/(.*).js, /screets-chat/assets/js/(.*).js, /contact-form-7/includes/js/(.*).js, /seriesengine_plugin/css/se_styles.php, /seriesengine_plugin/js/(.*).js, /all-in-one-event-calendar/app/view/admin/js/(.*).js, /easy-fancybox/easy-fancybox.css.php, /easy-fancybox/(.*).js, /jquery-collapse-o-matic/js/(.*).js, /toggle-box/js/(.*).js, /easy-wordpress-donations/includes/css/progress-bar.css.php, /media-element-html5-video-and-audio-player/mediaelement/(.*).js, /easy-timer/libraries/(.*).js

jena
    Participant

Hi

Your plugin script whitelist rules fixed the slider in front end. The slider works now.But in backend I cant update Revolution slider settings. When I click update button it doesnt reload the page. Please advice.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The Plugin Firewall does not affect the backend of a website and only affects the frontend. Do you see a 403 Error in the BPS Pro Security Log?  If so, post that error. Only post the error related to this plugin and not your entire Security Log file contents.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.