Plugin Hidden Files Alert

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Plugin Hidden Files Alert

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sean Van Zant
    Participant

Hello.

I am getting these alerts and I am wondering if my plugins are being installed on the wrong folder path on my server, but the tech agent of my hosting company said they are connected to the main path.

BPS Hidden Plugin Folder|Files (HPF) Alert
    A plugin folder was found in your /plugins/ folder that is either a hidden plugin (plugin that is not displayed on the WordPress Plugins page) or an empty plugin folder. You can either delete this folder or if you recognize this folder and/or it is safe to ignore this folder you can ignore this folder check by adding the HPF Ignore Rule shown below in the Ignore Hidden Plugin Folders & Files textarea box option to make this Alert go away.

Plugin Folder Path: /home/833825.cloudwaysapps.com/jcjcnffshc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack
    HPF Ignore Rule: jetpack
    Last Modified Time: November 2, 2022 @ 12:09 pm
    Last Change Time: November 2, 2022 @ 12:17 pm
    Last Access Time: November 2, 2022 @ 12:18 pm

A plugin folder was found in your /plugins/ folder that is either a hidden plugin (plugin that is not displayed on the WordPress Plugins page) or an empty plugin folder. You can either delete this folder or if you recognize this folder and/or it is safe to ignore this folder you can ignore this folder check by adding the HPF Ignore Rule shown below in the Ignore Hidden Plugin Folders & Files textarea box option to make this Alert go away.

Plugin Folder Path: /home/833825.cloudwaysapps.com/jcjcnffshc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/broken-link-checker
    HPF Ignore Rule: broken-link-checker
    Last Modified Time: November 2, 2022 @ 2:21 am

Plugin Folder Path: /home/833825.cloudwaysapps.com/jcjcnffshc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/my-wp-health-check
    HPF Ignore Rule: my-wp-health-check
    Last Modified Time: November 2, 2022 @ 2:46 am

Plugin Folder Path: /home/833825.cloudwaysapps.com/jcjcnffshc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/copy-delete-posts
    HPF Ignore Rule: copy-delete-posts
    Last Modified Time: November 2, 2022 @ 2:48 am

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Use FTP or your web host control panel File Manager tool > check if these folders are empty.  If they are empty then delete them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.