Manually updating WordPress – ARQ IDPS procedural steps

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Manually updating WordPress – ARQ IDPS procedural steps

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jose
    Participant

Hi,

After downloading wp 4.8 version, when I’ve tried to check plugins updates via wp-admin/plugins.php page it doesn’t work and ARQ appears as pending for less than two minutes. However, when I try it via Dashboard (Updates) it seems to be working fine.

[Internal Usage: AJAX Bulk Plugin Update: post_var: arq_auto_bulk_update_plugin | 8 Junio, 2017 - 17:23]
    [Internal Usage: AJAX Bulk Plugin Update: bps_arq_upgrade value: bulk_update_plugins | 8 Junio, 2017 - 17:23]
    [Internal Usage: AJAX Bulk Plugin Update: Prior ARQ Cron Status: On | 8 Junio, 2017 - 17:23]
    [Internal Usage: AJAX Bulk Plugin Update: ARQ Cron was turned Off | 8 Junio, 2017 - 17:23]
    [Internal Usage: AFS Cron: Prior ARQ Cron Status: On | 8 Junio, 2017 - 17:23]
    [Internal Usage: AFS Cron: WP /languages/ folder backup | 8 Junio, 2017 - 17:23]
    [Internal Usage: AFS Cron: ARQ Cron was turned On | 8 Junio, 2017 - 17:23]
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

If you want to manually update WordPress or anything else then see the ARQ IDPS Guide help section regarding manual procedural steps when performing manual updates/installations/modifications:  http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/autorestore-quarantine-guide-read-me-first/#procedural-steps

In the BPS Pro top Dashboard Status Display you will see ARQ: Pending with a question mark (?) icon that you can hover over with your mouse. You will see this help info: “ARQ is pending automatic Turn On in 1 minute – No action is required by you. If the ARQ “Pending” status is still displayed after 3 minutes then go to the BPS Pro Setup Wizard page and run the Setup Wizard again.

So if/when ARQ gets stuck in Pending status then you need to run the Pre-Installation Wizard and Setup Wizard again. BPS Pro will detect and prevent major problems from occurring by not automatically turning on AutoRestore|Quarantine (ARQ IDPS) if/when one of the many BPS Pro FailSafe checks/measures detects that there is/was a problem that occurred.

Jose
    Participant

I followed the steps and I see that now is properly fixed and cleared. Thanks again.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Great!  Thanks for confirming that worked.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.