Boot Store Theme – Fatal error: Call to undefined function tcp_the_currency in loop-tcp-grid.php on line 47

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free Boot Store Theme – Fatal error: Call to undefined function tcp_the_currency in loop-tcp-grid.php on line 47

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bea
    Participant

using WPMU used the listed fixes which did resolve the upload issue however have another issue that appears to also relate to BPS

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tcp_the_currency() in /home/site/public_html/wp-content/themes/boot-store/loop-tcp-grid.php on line 47

I would really like to use BPS on this multisite, they do note there are a number of issues with BPS and the marketpress and themes for the multisite setups which appear to take graphics and stores offline..

Could you please advise if you are aware of this and it is a work in progress or just perhaps odd issues..

many thanks Bea

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The php error seems completely unrelated to BPS and appears to be a problem with the Boot Store Theme code.  Check your BPS Security log and post any errors related to this issue or any other issues.  Please do the standard BPS troubleshooting steps to determine if this issue/problem is related to BPS.

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/read-me-first-free/#bps-free-general-troubleshooting

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I downloaded the Boot Store Theme and the php error is exactly correct.  This function tcp_the_currency() is not defined/does not exist in this Theme:

The function is being referenced in this variable in this file:  loop-tcp-grid.php on line 47 and in a couple other files in this Theme, but the function does NOT really exist anywhere in the code of this Theme.  Contact the Theme author to have him/her fix this.

$currency = tcp_the_currency( false );
    Bea
    Participant

Thanks so much again..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.