Pre-Installation Wizard – PHP error Notice: Undefined offset

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Pre-Installation Wizard – PHP error Notice: Undefined offset

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

Hi

I have just installed and enabled BPS Pro after cleaning up from a site hack.  I am as confident as I can be that the backup I restored from was clean and complete.

I ran the Pre Installation Wizard and on completion I have an error at the very top of the page, partly obscured by the left sidebar.  The error is:

Notice: Undefined index: bps_arq_cron_frequency_email in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage98/sn/ac/_u/snac.uk.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/zip-email-cron-functions.php on line 705

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage98/sn/ac/_u/snac.uk.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/admin/wizard/pwizard-functions.php on line 1026

Notice: Undefined index: bps_upgrade_notice in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage98/sn/ac/_u/snac.uk.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/admin/includes/admin.php on line 151

The rest of the page looks ok but within the Wizard results window I have the text below.  I’ll start the process of disabling plugins but would appreciate any help that can be given.

Thanks

Michael

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

PHP Notice errors are usually insignificant.  In this particular case these variables are not defined in a technical way that PHP likes.  You can ignore these php errors.  If you have WP_DEBUG turned On in your wp-config.php file then you will typically see PHP Notice errors.

https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/how-to-troubleshoot-php-errors-php-errors-in-your-php-error-log/

PHP Error Types/Levels/Severity
    Strict – PHP will suggest making changes to the code which will ensure the best interoperability and forward compatibility of the code.
    Notice – Run-time notices. Indicate that the script encountered something that could indicate an error, but could also happen in the normal course of running a script.
    Parse – Compile-time parse errors. Parse errors should only be generated by the parser. Indicates a syntax error in the code.
    Warning – Run-time warnings (non-fatal errors). Execution of the script is not halted.
    Fatal – Fatal run-time errors. These indicate errors that cannot be recovered from, such as a memory allocation problem. Execution of the script is halted.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.