Pro installation on multiple websites?

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Pro installation on multiple websites?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Desx
    Participant

I am a little unclear as to whether or not I can install a purchase of PRO version on multiple websites or not – OR if I’m installing this on the server since it scans all server files? I have a reseller account with only about 15 websites on it. So, I would have to purchase the PRO versioni 15 times? How would this work or is this not the right solutions for my needs? I’m very interested in the product and sounds very promising so I have placed it in the top few choices. Just need additional info please to clarify.

Thank you very much.

Des

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

As long as you are following the licensing agreement below then you would only need to purchase BPS Pro once for all of your personal or customer/client websites.

BulletProof Security Pro Licensing Info:

BulletProof Security Pro Software License

The BulletProof Security Pro license does not have a limitation on the number of websites, website domains and website hosting accounts that you can install BulletProof Security Pro on, as long as these websites, website domains and website hosting accounts are either owned directly by you, supported directly by you or managed directly by you on an ongoing basis. Please read the BulletProof Security Pro Software License before purchasing BulletProof Security Pro.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.