Pro-Tools cURL Scanner

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Pro-Tools cURL Scanner

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Young Master
    Participant

What is cURL Scanner and How can I use it to scan my site for plugin scripts to add to the Plugin Firewall Whitelist if the Plugin Firewall Test Mode is not working correctly on my website?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The instructions on how to use the cURL Scanner are self-explanatory so there is not much more that I can think of to explain/describe what the cURL Scanner does/is used for.  Do you have a specific question?

Young Master
    Participant

Forget the above question. I already figured how to use it. Thanks for taking your time to help me. In my opinion I think cURL scanner is easier to use and it works well in finding plugins scripts to add to the Plugin Firewall Whitelist than the Plugin Firewall [obsolete-removed]. If that so, then why dont you make cURL scanner the default tool for scanning a website for plugin scripts to add to the Plugin Firewall Whitelist?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The cURL scanner was the default tool to get plugin scripts.  Due to a high number of requests the Plugin Firewall [obsolete-removed] was made the default Tool to get plugin scripts to whitelist.  In any case, whatever works best for you/your site is what you should choose to use. 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.