WordPress Page Speed ​​Optimization in All-Inkl.com

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro WordPress Page Speed ​​Optimization in All-Inkl.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sebastian Schertel
    Participant

Hello BPS Team 🙂

So I want to add this code at the start of my secure.htaccess file. In which box do I need to put that so it will show up at the start of the file? I assume the first box but want to make sure before I frak up my installation. And: would I put this code with or without the IfModule information and do I put it before the nosniff and W3TC Code? Source article (in german): http://wp-config.tips/2015/03/wordpress-pagespeed-optimierung-all-inkl-com/

<IfModule mod_php5.c>
    php_value post_max_size 32M
    php_value upload_max_filesize 32M
    php_value memory_limit 256M
    php_value max_execution_time 300
    php_value max_input_time 300
    php_value session.gc_maxlifetime 86400
    </IfModule>
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Since you have a DSO server type and your host (All-Inkl.com) allows you to use php_value and php_flag directives in an htaccess file then see this forum topic for where to add this code:  http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/which-custom-code-text-box-do-i-use-to-add-custom-htaccess-code/#post-129

IMPORTANT NOTE:  Very few server types allow these directives to be used in an htaccess file – 99% do not allow this code and 1% do allow this code.  Typically these directives (without using php_value and php_flag in front of the directives) would be added in a custom php.ini file and not an htaccess file.

lucasbrown
    Participant

Helpful thread, I am an SEO, and for an SEO point of view, WordPress speed optimization is very important because it directly impacts on your website ranking. However, I must use WordPress Caching Plugins to optimize speed.

zubair khan
    Participant

I completely agree with you locus; that website played a big role in website ranking on the search engine. And yes 90% WordPress cache plugins works to speed up website but still, many times you have to hire an expert to get this task done.

Kaithlyn Moore
    Participant

Well, I don’t know much about codes in WordPress, I use plugins instead and whenever I need any plugin I read reviews about WordPress plugins and then I start with whatever my mind goes with.

RossBolton
    Participant

But Kaithlyn don’t you think, the more plugins you install your site will become slower and more plugins increase the chance of error in your website?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.