Whitelist quarantined file – CAOS Host Google Analytics Locally

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Whitelist quarantined file – CAOS Host Google Analytics Locally

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ljubomir Manojlovic
    Participant

I’m not sure what should be correct way to exclude file from quarantine. It is by CAOS created analytics file.

/opt/bitnami/apps/myapp/htdocs/wp-content/caos-analytics/analytics.js

1. Should I use ‘Exclude wp-content Folders’ tab or
    2. Should I use ‘Exclude other folders’ tab?
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

You would use the AutoRestore wp-content folder exclude tool to exclude the caos-analytics folder.

AutoRestore|Quarantine steps for creating wp-content folder and single file exclude rules
    http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/autorestore-quarantine-guide-read-me-first/#autorestore-exclude-rules

Ljubomir Manojlovic
    Participant

Thanks. Another related question – where I can see and manage already excluded files (exclusion by me)?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

To view excluded folders and files go to > AutoRestore > Add|Exclude Other Folders & Files > scroll down to > Remove Folders & Files Tool > Remove Excluded Folders|Files Search > add a forward slash “/” to get a list of all excluded folders and files.  Note:  The folders and or files that are displayed are folders and files that were excluded using the Exclude Folders & Files tool.  The wp-content folder exclude tool is a completely different thing and a list of excluded wp-content folder is displayed on the AutoRestore Exclude wp-content Folders tab page.

Remove Excluded Folders|Files Search
    Your Search Results are displayed in a Radio Button Form with 2 options. 1. Remove. or 2. Do Not Remove next to each search result returned. Clicking OK will Remove the DB entry for any Excluded files where you have selected the Remove Radio button. By removing the file path from being Excluded you are telling the ARQ Cron to check the file again.

Ljubomir Manojlovic
    Participant

Thanks. You get my question and answer is that what I needed to know. Thanks again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.