Quarantined php_mail.log

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Quarantined php_mail.log

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    georges
    Participant

Hello,

I get every 2 minutes a message of Quarantined php_mail.log.

I bought a Pro License some weeks ago, and not sure what I need to do – should I whitelist that file?

Thanks for some guidance

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The php_mail.log file is a file that is dynamically/automatically updated.  So you just need to create an AutoRestore single file exclude rule to tell ARQ not to check the php_mail.log file.  Click this link for the steps to create an AutoRestore single file exclude rule:  http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/autorestore-quarantine-guide-read-me-first/#autorestore-exclude-rules

georges
    Participant

Many thanks for your reply,

A general question that I have. When the same file is quarantined over and over again – and I need to click RESTORE, do I have to take the latest Quarantive version, or does in not matter?

thanks for help

G

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The way the Quarantine form and code is designed is that you see will several DB form entries displayed to you in Quarantine when a file is autorestored/quarantined.  These are just DB entries pretty much like standard log entries with a timestamp.  So when you restore any 1 instance of a file/Quarantine DB “log entry” that has been quarantined repeatedly, you will be restoring the most current version of that 1 file that is physically in the quarantine folder and all Quarantine DB “log entries” will be deleted at the same time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.