Received email alert with Security Log Files

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free Received email alert with Security Log Files

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Knab
    Participant

Hello,
    I recently received below email alert from BPS, and the same day I received thru my Contact from a blackmail email. my questions are

• what did happen?
    • need I do some actions / fix any problems within my site (done with WP)
    • any advice to increase the security of my site is welcome

Many thanks for your help
    Sabine

Security Log File For:
    Site: http://relais12bis.com
    Total # of Security Log Entries by Type:
    Total 403 GET Request Log Entries: 366
    Total 403 POST Request Log Entries: 1
    Total 405 HEAD Request Log Entries: 653

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Security Log Read Me help button info:

Security Log File Size
    Displays the size of your Security Log file. 500KB is the optimum recommended log file size setting that you should choose for your log file to be automatically zipped, emailed and replaced with a new blank Security Log file.

BPS Security Log files are automatically zipped, emailed to you and replaced with a new blank Security Log file based on your BPS “Security Log: Email|Delete Security Log File When…” option setting.  You can also choose the Delete Log File option if you do not want to receive the automated Security Log zip file emails and just want your Security Log file replaced with a new Security Log file when it reaches the size setting option that you have chosen.

BPS Security Log file automation is a normal/standard BPS feature that does not require you to do anything else unless of course you would like to change the BPS “Security Log: Email|Delete Security Log File When…” option setting.  Depending on the popularity of your website and the amount of attacks against your website you might receive a BPS Security Log zip file email once in a while or every day.  This BPS forum site is fairly popular and gets attacked 24x7x365.  We receive 2 to 3 automated BPS Security Log zip file emails per day from this forum website.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.