Repeated Php warnings and errors

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Repeated Php warnings and errors

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nitin Shah
    Participant

I am having repeated errors shown in my PHP error log. I have tried changing the setting in the display option to ignore repeated errors, but that hasn’t helped. Here is a link to an image where you can see the settings for display option: https://prnt.sc/d0WM7_Zv53Lx

[BPS Pro htaccess Protected Secure PHP Error Log]

[27-Jan-2023 05:05:33 UTC] PHP Warning:  Undefined array key 0 in /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/theme/wplms.filters.php on line 210
    [27-Jan-2023 05:05:40 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught TypeError: Google\Web_Stories\REST_API\Stories_Users_Controller::user_posts_count_public(): Return value must be of type string, int returned in /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/web-stories/includes/REST_API/Stories_Users_Controller.php:262
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/web-stories/includes/REST_API/Stories_Users_Controller.php(220): Google\Web_Stories\REST_API\Stories_Users_Controller->user_posts_count_public()
    #1 /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php(1138): Google\Web_Stories\REST_API\Stories_Users_Controller->get_item_permissions_check()
    #2 /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php(1018): WP_REST_Server->respond_to_request()
    #3 /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php(728): WP_REST_Server->dispatch()
    #4 /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php(581): WP_REST_Server->embed_links()
    #5 /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php(770): WP_REST_Server->response_to_data()
    #6 /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/web-stories/includes/REST_API/Stories_Controller.php(417): WP_REST_Server->envelope_response()
    #7 /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php(1171): Google\Web_Stories\REST_API\Stories_Controller->get_items()
    #8 /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php(1018): WP_REST_Server->respond_to_request()
    #9 /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-includes/rest-api.php(535): WP_REST_Server->dispatch()
    #10 /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/web-stories/includes/namespace.php(220): rest_do_request()
    #11 [internal function]: Google\Web_Stories\rest_preload_api_request()
    #12 /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/web-stories/includes/Admin/Dashboard.php(394): array_reduce()
    #13 /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): Google\Web_Stories\Admin\Dashboard->load_stories_dashboard()
    #14 /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
    #15 /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action()
    #16 /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(237): do_action()
    #17 /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-admin/edit.php(10): require_once('...')
    #18 {main}
      thrown in /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/web-stories/includes/REST_API/Stories_Users_Controller.php on line 262
    [27-Jan-2023 05:05:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Undefined array key 0 in /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/theme/wplms.filters.php on line 210
    [27-Jan-2023 05:05:53 UTC] PHP Warning:  Undefined array key 0 in /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/theme/wplms.filters.php on line 210
    [27-Jan-2023 05:05:56 UTC] PHP Warning:  Undefined array key 0 in /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/theme/wplms.filters.php on line 210
    [27-Jan-2023 13:59:12 UTC] PHP Warning:  Undefined array key 0 in /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/theme/wplms.filters.php on line 210
    [27-Jan-2023 14:00:47 UTC] PHP Warning:  Undefined array key 0 in /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/theme/wplms.filters.php on line 210
    [27-Jan-2023 14:03:55 UTC] PHP Warning:  Undefined array key 0 in /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/theme/wplms.filters.php on line 210
    [27-Jan-2023 14:03:55 UTC] PHP Warning:  Undefined array key 0 in /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/theme/wplms.filters.php on line 210
    [27-Jan-2023 14:06:17 UTC] PHP Warning:  Undefined array key 0 in /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/theme/wplms.filters.php on line 210
    [27-Jan-2023 14:12:20 UTC] PHP Warning:  Undefined array key 0 in /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/theme/wplms.filters.php on line 210
    [27-Jan-2023 14:16:20 UTC] PHP Warning:  Undefined array key 0 in /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/theme/wplms.filters.php on line 210
    [27-Jan-2023 14:19:26 UTC] PHP Warning:  Undefined array key 0 in /home/instituteofclinicalhypnosis.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/theme/wplms.filters.php on line 210

While I am connecting with the authors of the plugins that are generating the error or the warnings, I would like to know how to prevent logging of repeated errors.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ignore Repeated Errors only prevents duplicate php errors from being logged. It does not prevent/ignore php errors when they occur repeatedly. Example: If you look at the timestamp for each individual php error that is logged they will have different timestamps.

In general what I see when I  check your site are these problems:
    – You are using CloudFlare and the LiteSpeed Cache plugin together. There are known issues when using both of these plugins.  You MUST make sure CloudFlare is NOT caching your wp-admin backend area in your CloudFlare option settings. You CANNOT use CloudFlare Rocket Loader when using the LiteSpeed Cache plugin.

– you are using this CDN – exactdn.com – make sure it is not double or triple caching things.  LiteSpeed Cache caching things, CloudFlare caches things and CDN’s also cache things. More is not always better.

– It looks like the BPS Pro Plugin Firewall is being broken by the combination of caching things that you have going on.  You will need to whitelist CloudFlare by doing the steps in this forum topic > https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/cloudflare-login-security-and-plugin-firewall-not-working/

– After adding the whitelist rules in the BPS Pro Plugin Firewall you will need to deactivate the BPS Pro Plugin Firewall and purge all caches – CloudFlare, LiteSpeed Cache and your CDN cache if you are also caching things with your CDN.  After doing these things you can activate the BPS Pro Plugin Firewall again.

– I cannot tell 100% from your website’s Source Code if you are minifying js scripts since you have overlapping caching going on with CloudFlare, LiteSpeed Cache and your CDN.  If you are then disable js minification.  js minification is known to break WordPress Themes and Plugins and should never be used for any reason.

– Most of the Warning php errors should go away after fixing your website.  If any of them are still occurring then contact each plugin author about the php error that is occurring in their plugins

Nitin Shah
    Participant

Thank you for the response. A couple of additional details:

1. We are not using Cloudflare CDN, but the domain is hosted on Cloudflare. All caching options on Cloudflare CDN are disabled.
    2. Exact CDN is being used for static files in combination with Quic.Cloud (LiteSpeed) CDN for the dynamic cache. We are using CDN Mapping options within the LiteSpeed cache plugin to achieve this.
    3. We are neither minifying nor combining JS, CSS or HTML with Litespeed or Exact CDN.

Based on the additional info, I would really appreciate any recommendations or suggestions.

Also, before I installed the Bulletproof pro plugin, my site had been infected with malware a couple of times. Each time my VPS hosting provider ran a malware scanner and quarantined the infected files. I downloaded all the plugins and the theme we use from the developer’s sites or WordPress plugin repository and uploaded them to the account to bring the site live.

Since the malware infection happened a couple of times, I am still not sure whether my site is completely clean or it is still infected. What would be the best way for me to be sure about this.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

If you check your website using Google Chrome Developer tools you will see a lot of javascript errors.  For now do these things: purge all cache > LiteSpeed and CloudFlare > deactivate the BPS Pro Plugin Firewall.  Then add the CloudFlare hostname and IP address whitelist rules and save them (do not activate the Plugin Firewall yet) > then check your site using Google Chrome Developer tools > then activate the BPS Pro Plugin Firewall and check your site with using Google Chrome Developer tools again. If you continue to see the javascript errors then deactivate the BPS Pro Plugin Firewall again and send me a WP Administrator login to your website.  Note:  The Elementor URL file naming convention is very strange.  It appears to be a randomly generated URL naming thing.  Never seen that before.  Maybe this is something new in Elementor?  If it continues to create dynamically created URL’s then you will need to create a static RegEx whitelist rule for Elementor in the BPS Pro Plugin Firewall Plugins Script|File Whitelist Text Area.  Example:  /elementor-pro/assets/js/(.*).js

If BPS Pro AutoRestore|Quarantine is not quarantining any new files then your site is probably clean. I created a hosting account hack cleanup forum topic here > https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/wordpress-hacked-wordpress-hack-cleanup-wordpress-hack-repair/  Since you already replaced plugin files then for good measure you should delete all WP Core folders and upload new folders. wp-admin and wp-includes.  Don’t delete your wp-content folder since that contains your plugins and themes.

I will be traveling for work today shortly and will be offline until tomorrow morning.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.