Repeating PHP Warnings due to /bulletproof-security/403.php

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Repeating PHP Warnings due to /bulletproof-security/403.php

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Living Miracles
    Participant

Hello,

I’m reaching out because we’ve been getting a repeating cycle of 3 PHP warnings for a number of days now, which are logged in the BPS Pro Error Log. The second PHP error in the cycle of 3 seems to concern BPS Pro explicitly, so I thought I’d see if you have any ideas about what might be the root cause of these PHP warnings and if there’s anything we can do to fix them. One cycle of warnings is copied below:

[27-Oct-2022 09:29:49 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /file-path/domain.tld/public_html/wp-content/themes/Divi/includes/builder/plugin-compat/sg-cachepress.php on line 107
    [27-Oct-2022 09:30:11 UTC] PHP Warning: preg_match(): Unknown modifier '4' in /file-path/domain.tld/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/403.php on line 159
    [27-Oct-2022 09:30:11 UTC] PHP Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /file-path/domain.tld/public_html/wp-content/themes/Divi/includes/builder/plugin-compat/sg-cachepress.php on line 105

The above warning cycle occurs multiple times every day at irregular intervals (or at least, no pattern that I can see) Are you aware of something which might cause these warnings?

Thanks for your help with this!

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The BPS php error is caused by an invalid user agent or bot name in the Security Log > “Add User Agents|Bots to Ignore|Not Log” tool.  Click the Remove|Allow button and delete the invalid user agent or bot name.  Typically any special characters should be removed from the user agent or bot name.

You may be able to fix the other 2 Divi errors by deactivating and activating the Divi theme or resaving any caching settings in your Divi theme.  If that does not work then contact Divi.

Living Miracles
    Participant

Thanks for your response. The BPS Pro related PHP error was resolved by deleting the invalid user agent, as you suggested. We appreciate it!

Best,

Living Miracles

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.