Request: BPS Bonus Custom Code Special Thread

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Request: BPS Bonus Custom Code Special Thread

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Young Master
    Participant

Hello AIT Pro Admin,

I would like to request a special thread for BPS Bonus Custom Code which will contain links of all the bonus custom codes you have posted in order to make it easy for people to find those custom codes.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

This was a very good idea so what we just did was this.  We created a new Tag “Bonus Custom Code” that can be clicked in the Topic Tags column on the right sidebar or searched by using the enhanced and beefed up bbPress Search feature.  Thanks for the good idea.

Also you can do this – click  the Reset/Recheck button on the BPS Pro S-Monitor page to launch all the Bonus Custom Code Dismiss Notices again, which contain links to each Bonus Custom Code Forum topic.

Young Master
    Participant

Thanks @AITPro Admin for your quick response. I think clicking the Bonus Custom Code Tag in the Topic Tags column on the right sidebar is the easiest way than using the enhanced beefed up search feature on this site, so in that case I will go for clicking Bonus Custom Code Tag in the Topic Tags column.

Young Master
    Participant

That tag doesn’t contain all of the Bonus Custom Codes. I think this is because not all of the bonus custom codes are tagged as Bonus Custom Codes eg: I cant see Bonus Custom Code for hotlink protection. I hope that you add Bonus Custom Code tag in all Bonus Custom Code posts as soon as possible.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Oops.  Just added.  Thanks for catching that.

Young Master
    Participant

No, thanks to you for all of your support, good work, time and effort on keeping our websites secure.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.