Required Payment Providers Not Included – whitelisting additional payment providers

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Required Payment Providers Not Included – whitelisting additional payment providers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sfakuyi
    Participant

Hello,
    Please I am trying to install BPS Pro by following the installation video tutorial. I got to the point of scanning for plugins to whitelist and selecting payment providers. Unfortunately, two payment providers I am using are not listed. They are 2checkout and Pay4me. What do I do? Can you add these two. Kindly advise as I have halted installation till you respond.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Do you need to add any payment providers?  Are you using a Shopping Cart plugin?  If so, does that plugin receive payment transaction data back from a payment gateway provider?  Please answer these questions first and then if you are using a plugin that receives transaction data back from a payment gateway provider then you will need to add those payment provider domain names manually to Plugin Firewall htaccess file.  This help information can be found in the Activate Plugin Firewall Security Mode Blue Read Me help button.

sfakuyi
    Participant

I am using the MagicMembers subscription plugin which manages subscriptions. One of the payment extensions that comes with it is the 2checkout gateway and then we wrote a custom payment gateway for it for another payment processor, pay4me. So one plugin and 2 payment gateways through which users pay their subscriptions. How do I handle this?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The Activate Plugin Firewall Security Mode Blue Read Me help button already explains what options you would do, but the simplest thing to do would be this.

1.  Finish all of the Plugin Firewall setup steps.

2.  Then go to the B-Core Edit/Upload/Download page and click on the Your Current Plugins htaccess File tab.

3.  You will see these payment gateway domains whitelisted below in your Plugin Firewall .htaccess file.

Allow from paypal.com
    Allow from google.com

4.  Add the additional payment gateway domains that you want to whitelist and save your changes.

Example:  

Allow from example1.com
    Allow from example2.com

sfakuyi
    Participant

I have done everything as the video instructs and as you have added. So, I went over to the homepage and it works properly but clicking on any other link to any other post or page on the website gives me the following:

Not Found
    The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

This issue/problem is not related to the Plugin Firewall and is another issue/problem.  I have created a new Topic here:  http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/the-requested-url-index-php-was-not-found-on-this-server/#post-1679

Please answer the questions in that new Topic and post your reply under that new Topic.  Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.