reset Hidden Plugin Folders alert

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro reset Hidden Plugin Folders alert

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    handsunc
    Participant

Hello, I am really am searching the forum first, but could not find an answer to this.

I was able to successfully exclude a file on which I had received an alert for Hidden Plugin Folders|Files. I got the green message that it had been excluded. https://app.screencast.com/is8gQors9h8Lk

I continued to get alerts every hour.

Then I reset Alerts at the top of the Display & Alerts Options Page. All the messages said Nothing to be reset except: Success! The GDPR Compliance Notice is reset. But the Hidden Folder Alert continued to be displayed and alerts sent to me.

Thank you again for your ever appreciated assistance!

Then I clicked reset in database under Quarantine page, not knowing what else to do.

1. I see nowhere to modify the frequency of these alerts, since yesterday, I have gotten an alert about every hour. I do not want to disable the Alert as it is very useful, but once a day seems enough alerting.
    2. How do I reset this so I will not continue to get alerts?

I know that I can disable Auto Restore, login to the server, delete the folder then delete wp-content Backups and Backup again, but that is so much more work, than pasting an exclude text line, so I would like to know if this maybe a plugin incompatibility or some strange behavior, or something I just did not do correctly. Other sites that I have excluded are not sending me messages btw.

Thank you!!

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The HPF Ignore rule is not valid.  Ignore rules are the file or folder name only.  Do not include the path to the file or folder in the plugins folder.  Use a comma and a space between folder and/or file names. Example Ignore Rules: plugin-folder-name, example-file-name.php

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.