Unable to upload a file to the WordPress Media Library

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Unable to upload a file to the WordPress Media Library

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joel Montgomery
    Participant

BulletProofSecurityPro text overwrites almost everything on a page and I cann’t read the scrambled text, much less either do the process I planned to do or read the BulletProofSecurityPro information.  I was going to load up a visual to demonstrate and the scrambled text is preventing me from uploading a media file to share as a URL.  I’ll just give you the link to my Media Upload page that demonstrates the scrambled text.

https://joel-montgomery.net/wp-admin/media-new.php

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The link you posted is to your WordPress backend wp-admin area, which is only accessible to an Administrator that is logged into the website.  I do not understand what “scrambled text” means.  Take a screenshot of the Media Library page and then post a link to that screenshot so I can see what you are talking about.

Joel Montgomery
    Participant

OK, Here’s a link to the image I referred to earlier about “scrambled text.”

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The text that is being displayed on the Media page is from the BPS Pro Hidden Plugin Folders|Files Cron (HPF) feature on the BPS Pro > B-Core > Security Modes page.  Not sure why the text is not contained in “pre” formatted boxes.  For now you can turn off HPF on the B-Core > Security Modes page, but when you have the time you should look at what HPF detected as possibly malicious files/folders in your /plugins/ folder and either whitelist the files/folders if they are not malicious or take the necessary actions if the files/folders are malicious.  Click the HFP Read Me button for more help information about what HPF is and what to do next.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.