Security Log date is not displayed

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Security Log date is not displayed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jena
    Participant

I have an issue in another site. In security log entry Error Logged date is not there.

>>>>>>>>>>> 403 GET or HEAD Request Error Logged -  -  <<<<<<<<<<<
    REMOTE_ADDR: 199.30.16.18
    Host Name: msnbot-199-30-16-18.search.msn.com
    SERVER_PROTOCOL: HTTP/1.1
    HTTP_CLIENT_IP:
    HTTP_FORWARDED:
    HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR:
    HTTP_X_CLUSTER_CLIENT_IP:
    REQUEST_METHOD: GET
    HTTP_REFERER:
    REQUEST_URI: /wp-content/themes/immersion/img/social_icons_gray/.png
    QUERY_STRING:
    HTTP_USER_AGENT: msnbot-media/1.1 (+http://search.msn.com/msnbot.htm)
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Does this problem occur for all Security Log entries or did it just occur for this particular entry?

jena
    Participant

All security log entries for a particular site.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok thanks.  Most likely what is occuring is on that site there is some sort of conflict with another plugin that adds a date/timestamp.  I will need to look at the timestamp code to get a better idea of what that conflict could be.  Will post a followup with some likely possibilities.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I have sent you a file to upload to your site with instructions on where to upload it.  Let me know if this takes care of the issue.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The problem that is occurring on this website is that the call to require_once wp-load.php is not working.  I am not sure why that is.  I will be using standard php date and time functions in BPS Pro 7.8 instead of using the WP date_i18n function.  Also I noticed that you have this site redirecting to another website with this plugin that is installed on this site:  Quick Page/Post Redirect Plugin so security log errors will be logged in the other site that this plugin is redirecting to.

require_once('../../../wp-load.php');

$options = get_option('bulletproof_security_options_pfirewall_TMode');
    $bpsProLog = WP_CONTENT_DIR . '/bps-backup/logs/http_error_log.txt';
    $PFWTestModeTxt = WP_CONTENT_DIR . '/bps-backup/test-mode/PFW-TestMode.txt';
    //$timestamp = date_i18n(get_option('date_format'), strtotime("11/15-1976")) . ' - ' . date_i18n(get_option('time_format'), strtotime($date));
    $timestamp = date( "F j, Y g:i a", time() );
    $hostname = @gethostbyaddr($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']);

The timestamp is now being generated by using date and time php functions instead of using the call to wp-load.php
    >>>>>>>>>>> 403 GET or HEAD Request Error Logged - November 1, 2013 3:18 pm <<<<<<<<<<<
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.